Quest For Glory 4: Shadows of Darkness official soundtrack

Quest For Glory 4: Shadows of Darkness is one of my favourite Sierra games. It's a solid adventure/RPG hybrid and I'd even dare to call it the best game in the Quest For Glory series. It also has a great soundtrack. This brings me to this.

Aubrey Hodges, the original composer of QFG4, has released a remastered version of the tunes heard in the game. And he's used real instruments to boot. In all honesty, I very rarely buy music these days, but after I listened to these new versions of the songs through Bandcamp I couldn't do anything else but to throw money at the screen.

The Official Soundtrack 100 songs, in both soundtrack versions as well as versions that were used in the game. I don't think you can get a more complete version than this is. Well worth the asking price of 15 dollars if you ask me.

You can loosen your purse strings here: https://aubreyhodges.bandcamp.com/album/quest-for-glory-shadows-of-darkness-official-soundtrack

Comments

MatchedContent