Mission Asteroid parody remake, first alpha release

When I wrote about the old Sierra Hi-Res titles, an idea stuck in my mind to remake one of them. But as I am a lazy SOB, I decided to remake the simplest of them, which is Mission Asteroid. If you want to read more of my thought on this game that hasn't really stood time that well, go here.



So, that out of the way, this is not a complete game, more like an early alpha, missing a lot of stuff. You can play it to the point where you put on the spacesuit, and there is where the game ends for the time being.  There's also a lot of graphics to be done.

And I'm sure it might even crash, so try at your own risk. All the usual warnings and whatnot, about the possibility of this nuking your computer etc. This has been done in Unity5, so it shouldn't cause any issues, but you never know.

Get the ZIP file here.

To play unzip the file anywhere you want and click MA.EXE.

You can rotate the camera by taking the mouse to the left or right edge of the screen. A and D rotate the camera as well. Other than that, it's a standard point and click game, so go nuts.

Oh, and I do know there's a lot of spelling errors in there, try not to mind that much, as it all is placeholder stuff.

Comments

MatchedContent